Anna Radke is an attorney in the United States (admitted in the state of New York) assisting with issues related to business, social media, intellectual property, employment and immigration law. She advises clients primarily from the fashion, beauty, art, media, and tech industries.
She gained experience while at The Fashion Law Group (now Brand Counsel), Thomson Reuters, Dentons Poland, Coach (now Tapestry), The Legal Aid Society, Medenica Law, and Schlam Stone & Dolan. Anna graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology with a degree in fashion merchandising management (2014), Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree (2017), and is currently pursuing her LLM degree in Law, Technology and Entrepreneurship at Cornell Tech (expected in May 2020).
1.What Was Your Motivation In Returning To School?
My goal has been to become a better lawyer. The LLM program at Cornell Tech offers a unique multidisciplinary experience in a growing field of law – technology transactions. It has prepared me to better serve my clients, as I have learned how to code, work in multicultural teams from various backgrounds, and generally expand my legal knowledge.
2.The best part of her job:
I get to speak at various industry events all over the world. I love meeting new people.
3. Change she wants to see in the legal industry:
I wish more lawyers were open to innovative approaches. Less bias, more diversity. It’s changing, though.
4. What’s the most unique thing have you learned in school?
I learned how to code.
5. The role of mentorship in her career:
- The role of a lawyer is to find solutions.
- The reaction when people find out you are a lawyer That’s impressive!/That’s so boring!
- In your quietest moments what are you most grateful for my family.
- Expectation V Reality of a career in law since you left law school I found there are too many lawyers!
- Where and how can people find you online or even offline: Connect with me on my Instagram @aniaradke.